Hiring the right broker is absolutely imperative because your broker should be providing you with the level of expertise required to identify every financial angle of your Health Benefit Plan including the design that best suits your specific needs.
It is an unfortunate and sobering reality that far too many brokers in the industry do not have the specialized financial expertise to uncover the most pertinent issues that uncover the conflicts of interest in plan design, excessive/hidden fees, and failures to pass along all appropriate benefits/savings by the insurance giants.
Putting You First With Our Expertise Separates Us
We have been immersed in every financial angle that comprises a Health Benefit Plan for decades and that includes claims administration, PPO structure, reinsurance, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Utilization Review, and contract analysis from every vendor category that makes up the economics of your Plan.
Instead of simply answering to a massive corporate manual that drives commissions, fees, and overrides, we will carefully examine your unique needs and offer you the most competitive bid for services because there is no "one size fits all" approach that is fair or equitable to our partners. Far too many brokers who lack the necessary tools are also simply using the names of corporate giants to then sit on the status quo of inequities rather than asking the tough questions and putting in the hard work that yield the best results for you. That is the key to our success — we always put your interests first and we have the expertise to unlock key insights in to the hidden fees that impact the cost of your plan.
Brokerage Services include:
- Comprehensive plan design as your Tribal Insurance Advocate.
- Preparing and distributing annual Requests for Proposals for all vendor categories including TPA, PBM, PPO, Reinsurance, UR/Case Management, COBRA/HIPAA administration, life, disability, accident, vision, dental and all other ancillary product vendors.
- Analyze and negotiate all vendor proposals and present to tribal management.
- Review contracts for accuracy and compliance.
- Conduct annual open enrollment meetings with employees.
- Compliance updates.
- Regular on-site visits on tribe’s schedule.